Thursday, August 20, 2009

let BYGONES be BYGONES

well...bought a new wallet, to replace the old 1 tat i used for bout more than 3 years..i was using it only for my cards n papers..
now only realised that it had been few years i never buy myself a wallet..there was always someone who cares bout those stuffs more than myself, but now, i need to bother bout that..

there's a hole in the top middle part of the wallet(for chain i think), n i was feeling like wanna put something on it...and so, it reminds me bout a chain from someone special..i was keeping that chain in pocket of sling bag years ago, without hanging it, but last few month..my mom helped me to wash it since i was placing it at the same place for a long time n she tot that i'm not going to use, she was thinking to give it to someone else i guess...that's her attitude...n...she took out all the things (including the chain)....*long gases*.....hmm...i'm just trying to say that i forgot where did i keep the chain...i spent bout more that an hour just now just bcoz of that little thing..that's not the matter, but it kept recall those time..the period which will never wash out from my memories unless i get amnesia..finally, i found it inside another bag.*sigh*..but now i'm hanging another one n keeping the one i mentioned in drawer..

it's almost a year..n in this period..i was trying to made myself adapt to new things, as busier as i can..but there're always chances for me to make myself fall deeper..n even now..the situation still remain..

i thought i already made it, i already dump all these memories, n i'm gonna started a new one..but i was being recalled by a fren, a best fren whom really interested in my relationship status..aha(the kay po one,yea..i'm talking bout u)..i was being asked for few times, 'who's the person?'..and i asked myself repeatly also..as i hope to answer her..and i really wished there would b another person rather than the one..but there's no alternative...

n..i received a link..haven't finished it yet,but bookmarked it..click here for a look..
hmm, if i'm not hiding it..is there someone else can help me out?my answer would be no...perhaps there's one..by clearing my memories?ermm..honestly..i met no trouble..it's just that i still can't let go as i am trying hard to..no one can help me seriously..er..i should say that i need no help..let bygones be bygones..it's tough enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment