Thursday, August 20, 2009

First no-on post

Slept at 5am last night,later than that i think..that was 5 something when i was still awake..
n hence, i absent for today morning's breakfast appointment n' badminton..
em..what i did in the sleepless night?i read a diary, which not written by myself, but belongs to me.

Before that, i found a card inside a box which i keep all the letters, cards more...a cny card from a best fren...budak..aha..cute fren..who treats others sincere..n there's a photo sticker inside the card..since now i still can't recognised wch 1 is her as there're 3 person in that small sticker..n another sticker in japanese language,ermm...need to asked for her translation i think...

There're always contradictions..As when i was reading the diary, i kept thinking..is the person changing or the feeling's faded..it's like 2 totally different people, how terrible..but y it doesn't happened on me? emm...mayb i'm changing in other ways which i didn't realise..

Am i attached to materials?well...yea mayb...coz that's the only reason i utilitised myself..of coz it's from my ownself n not from others
until now..i still can't find my own goal..i should say that...set up a new goal for myself..lost myself for nearly a year...the regretness still following me..

No comments:

Post a Comment