Wednesday, August 26, 2009

AunTie JaNie

Aih...after finished my LSP class...i terus walked to my car n get the accounting n finance referrence book..then, of coz pi DK la...while waiting for the lecturer...we craps alot...'later i wanna complained bout this ah..that ah..this ah..that ah..' n bla bla bla..n we wait for bout 20 minutes...less than 30 minutes la i think...well...that time...many already left the hall... since i'll have my group discussion for microeconomics at 5pm..so continued waiting la...wat to do huh?...

so i opened up the book..after reading fill lines of words, a janitor walked in to clean the floor(of coz la...abo zo hamik??) ..mayb she dun hav to do this if we were having class...sweeping n mopping..
i was with my headphone on my ears...n the janitor talked to us(left my fren n i)..of coz,i can't heard her as i already used to the bassy music n without bothering stuff surrounded me...felt that stg wrong as my fren looked at me...took out the things from my ears immediately..n the janitor asked again, 'will u all have class until 6pm?'...the started with the explaination....n i continued to my book after that...

errr...when i was on my way to the washing room, i walked to the janitor..hesitating what should i call her...then i voiced out..auntie..aha..to satisfy my 'kayponess' i asked 'Auntie, do u sweep everyday?' n she answered ' Yeaaa..of coz, not only sweep..i also hav to mop everyday...' 'all lecturer hall here?' 'including the small one, else..someone will go n complainted' i was wondering...so many halls in that building...n she needs to do that repeatly everyday...need meh?won't tired de meh?won't bored de meh?...n...got so many larp sarp meh?even got also those dust n hairs also ma...
aih...n we start chit-chatting..aha..she told me she has to use 2 n a hlf hour to walked home(this is the reason y i write this post)even the fastest also needed more than 2 hours...wow!wow!wow!can u imagine....one way...from usm to batu uban....2 n a half hours...n she spends 5 hours daily on the way to workplace n home...finished working at 6 but reached at 830...'those people...everytime complained complained but only pay me 500 ringgit' 'what??!!!500?'em...i couldn't imagine if i were being paid 500 ringgit...walked 5 hours...sweep n mopping floor everyday...n the work's rotating...oh my!!!how can it b...n NO WAY!!

Since we have so many hostel available, y dun just let them tumpang there?em...i hav no qualification in saying so...but..their welfare...should not b ignored...

'Thanks god for giving me strength, i still can work.', she said..
really ashamed to hear that.....

1 comment:

  1. oh my godness!i cant imagine this!
    we really should appreciate what we have now...
    n we should more nice to them...
    shouldn't ignore them....

    ReplyDelete