Saturday, November 28, 2009

281109

(261109),
well, everyone given drawer in our working place. n since i just replaced someone, i have to be alone in the cage during weekdays, n was very free for whole night...few customers n i can even observed how much the person earned of their food right in front of me...accidentally saw a button right beside my drawer..due to the level of my kaypo-ness...i pressed it lo...gosh..my drawer was being locked! jiak lart...wat to do then, gonna wait for 'higher administration level's staff' passed by so tat i can ask for help...my phone, all few hundred bucks n some paper was trapped...bout 10 mins after, my tauke kia walked by....followed by my shout...hoho...so embarrassed la duh..gonna dig a whole n put my head in...luckily not much customer on the day n the time...abo...si kiao kiao...

(271109)
a date i wait for nearly a year, more than that mayb, hmm...dunno wat to say, but dun hungry for any that not belongs to u...don't waste anytime in waiting..dun act silly anymore!..but then..aih..learning la...n thanks for the glasses, of the function i found today..
n working hour, teruk la....migraine...summore haji...duh...many people la...selling non-stop since i open the little door of the cage...n hate those want only a token by handed me 50...=.=...insincere thanked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment