Tuesday, September 22, 2009

door hacker...

went for my niece's birthday party...as u know...niece..little 1...their party...n me...go...sure feel bored la...

imagine..with so many little things around u...the party started at 330..was thinking to moved out at 4 with my niece(Emme)..haha..but i got myself locked inside my house...

well..i left my house key inside my car...when i was homed morning after my niece's consultation..i managed to go home by my sis-in-law's key..but then she went out at 3 i think...until i was thinking to move...oh my..i got no keys la duh...what to do then..used some stringlike pieces to korek...aih...still can't help...gai la..that time already 435 la...can't disappointed my Emme la..so..used the screw driver to un-screwed the lock la..ish..n continued with korekan again..finally...escaped..

aha..it's already 5 when i reached there....lol...they were playing games when i reached..n so...Emme join them...kiddy game..called as music chair if not mistaken...need to get ur butt on the chair whenever the music stopped...but Emme lost after few round...aih...mou ngan tai la..as i said to her...so big trunk also lost ah...haha...n the birthday girl won the game...

ehem...crowded party..n happy birthday wen wen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment